To all the budding young photographers: if you are aged 11 – 19 years (up to 25 with additional needs) then we have a competition for you!
We challenge you to capture our imagination by imaginatively capturing a shot or moment that depicts any one of the following 5 themes:
Be as creative and artistic as you like! Entries will be judged by Nasar Hussain, President of the South Birmingham Photographic Society -and a local Kings Heath resident.
We will announce the winner and runner up for each theme on Sunday 18th March in the Village Square Cafe at 3:00pm. Both will have their work exhibited in the Village Square Cafe from March 18th till 27th May
- The competition will open on November 1st and the deadline for entries will be Sunday 25th February 2018.
- Entries can be emailed in to email@example.com. Please include your name, date of birth and which theme(s) you are submitting an entry for.
- You can also upload your entry on our website www.allsaintsyouthproject.org.uk.
- Only one entry per theme by each young person. You can choose any or all of the 5 themes.
- Entries must be original and all your own work.
- By entering the competition all entrants grant to the Youth Project the right to publish and exhibit their photographs as deemed appropriate.
- We reserve the right to withdraw entries which may be deemed offensive, inappropriate, or not in line with the positive spirit of the competition